Pay: $19.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-Time
- Flight Benefits - exclusive travel privileges for yourself and your family with Delta Airlines
- Competitive pay with daily access to earned wages
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k company match upon eligibility
- Exclusive discounts and additional wellness programs
- Supervises and coordinates daily activities of employees to ensure safe and effective operations.
- Monitors and enforces safe working habits in accordance with OSHA/TSA/DOT/USPS regulations, Unifi policies and safety procedures, and all applicable laws.
- Responsible for shift schedule to include: workstation assignments, employee training, employee vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignment, back-up for absent employees, and shift rotations.
- Enforces Company policies and procedures, including disciplinary action, and promotes Unifi policies on Equal Employment Opportunity, Professional Conduct, and diversity initiatives and investigates and responds to employee relations issues in a timely manner.
- Communicates with Manager concerning any problems or issues.
- Schedules and conducts shift meetings.
- Assists in the administration of payroll; completes shift paperwork and performs other administrative functions.
- Performs job duties of assigned shift (i.e., ramp, cabin service, cargo, baggage, passenger service).
- Performs other related duties as assigned within the appropriate skill and experience capabilities expected for this position.
- Must be a local (in-state) resident.
- Valid In-State Driver's License.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to pass up to a 10-year background check.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must complete ramp and SIDA training to obtain airport authority identification security.
Two+ years of relevant experience. Must be open minded and ready to work as part of a detail-oriented team.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Preferred Qualifications
High School diploma or GED.
- Four+ years of relevant experience.
- Relevant supervisory experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Able to communicate information and instructions verbally and/or via radio equipment.
- Able to communicate effectively in a professional manner.
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to create a passionate and efficient workforce.
- Able to effectively resolve employee conflicts.
- Ability to apply creative solutions that have a positive impact on results.
- Working Conditions
You will need to have flexibility to work a variety of shifts, including nights, weekends, holidays and overtime. We operate in a shift bid environment.
- Must be able to be alert to moving vehicles or aircraft and use radio equipment.
- Enjoy the outdoors on a daily basis (sun, rain, sleet or snow!) May be exposed to a wide variety of weather conditions, jet and machinery noises, fumes, dirt and dust for extended periods.
- Must be able to lift / carry / push / pull and move items of 70 pounds and/or more on a regular basis and repetitively lift weights of 40 to 50 pounds on raised surfaces.
- Must be able to walk, climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a frequent basis and for extended periods.
- Must be able to work in cramped or high places.
- Must be able to carry heavy items up and down jet way stairs.
Supervise team of ramp leads and agents.
Unifi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.