Pay: $18.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-Time
Flight Benefits - exclusive travel privileges for yourself and your family with Delta Airlines
Competitive pay with daily access to earned wages
Paid holidays and paid time off
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
401k company match upon eligibility
Exclusive discounts and additional wellness programs
Essential Functions / Key Responsibilities
- Conducts training classes to ensure that Unifi employees are properly trained on all relevant tasks.
- Ensures that current training curriculums and supporting training materials are up to date and the training resources are available to complete all required training.
- Ensures that all required record retention is being completed per company guidelines.
- Updates and administers the automated training record keeping system(s).
- Audits Training records and appropriately resolves any discrepancies.
- Assists in determining training needs within the station.
- Prepares reports for distribution detailing training activity and/or training areas that require improvement or correction.
- Actively partners with Operations scheduling to ensure new hires are placed on the master schedule and are provided clear reporting direction.
- Performs other related duties as assigned within the appropriate skill and experience capabilities expected for this position.
- Must be a local (in-state) resident.
- Valid In-State Driver's License.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to pass up to a 10-year background check.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must complete ramp and SIDA training to obtain airport authority identification security.
- Two+ years of relevant experience. Must be open minded and ready to work as part of a detail-oriented team.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Four+ years of relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Able to communicate information and instructions verbally and/or via radio equipment.
- Able to communicate effectively in a professional manner.
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to create a passionate and efficient workforce.
- Ability to apply creative solutions that have a positive impact on results.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- You will need to have flexibility to work a variety of shifts, including nights, weekends, holidays and overtime. We operate in a shift bid environment.
- Must be aware and alert for moving vehicles and aircraft.
- Must be able to lift / carry / push / pull and move items of 70 pounds and/or more on a regular basis and repetitively lift weights of 40 to 50 pounds on raised surfaces.
- Must be able to walk, climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a frequent basis and for extended periods.
- Must be able to work in cramped or high places.
- Must be able to carry heavy items up and down jet way stairs.
- Supervision experience preferred.
- Unifi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.