Anesthesiology opening in , Pennsylvania.
Regional healthcare leader is seeking an exceptional BE/BC Anesthesiologist. Join our healthcare system during this exciting time of innovation and expansion!
- Case load includes: neurosurgery, cardiac surgery, general surgery, OB. Orthopaedic, Trauma, Urology, etc.
- 4 Anesthesiologists, 22 CRNAs
- 15 General OR s, 2 Cardiac OR s
- 3 Cardiac Cath Labs
- EMR - GE Centricity (Outpatient), Cerner (Inpatient)
- Call- 15 a Quarter
- Medical Direction of CRNA's
Great Compensation and Benefits:
- Above National Median Compensation
- Generous Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Bonus
- CME Allowance and Time
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- 100% Employer Paid Malpractice Including Tail
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- 25 PTO Days Annually
- 10 Sick days Annually
Group provides innovative medical care to the many picturesque communities of North-Central Pennsylvania. In addition to their quaint beauty, these small towns are known for their welcoming, friendly residents, quality, highly ranked schools, safe neighborhoods and low cost of living. The scenic Pennsylvania Wilds provide the background for an active lifestyle of running, fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking, and winter sports. Art galleries, theatres, and antique and specialty shops can be found throughout the region s several historic downtowns, with seasonal farmer s markets, community events and cultural festivals held throughout the year. Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Erie are within easy driving distance of anywhere in the Penn Highlands system.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to Click Here to Apply for more details
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC214683