Elevation Accountancy and Finance are proud to be working with a key client based just outside Wakefield.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious graduate/AAT studier to join a progressive, forward-thinking company. Providing extensive support to a busy Finance department, this role will offer great exposure across the wider business.
Offering a competitive salary, flexible working, and full study support, this is not a role to miss out on!
- Processing of all day-to-day AR transactions (inc Credit Control & Credit Screening)
- Processing of monthly transactions (inc Debtors reporting, KPI Tracking)
- Processing of Customer invoices and receipts on a timely basis
- Commissions Receivable processing and payment reconciliation
- Complete customer reconciliations and validate current Customer data (inc Masterdata requests)
- Monitoring and Maintenance of the accounts filing system on a timely basis
- Manage the Intercompany Process (inc Netting, Recharges etc.)
- Assisting at month end with the management accounts
- Degree in Accounting and Finance or similar
- Completing or wanting to complete Accounting qualifications
- Basic Microsoft Excel/Sage
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company who can offer a fun and friendly working environment and guaranteed opportunities to progress.
If you meet the criteria for this role and are interested in being put forward, please do not hesitate to apply or contact Michael McVeigh to discuss