Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury is looking for an Automotive Business Manager. If you have the horsepower to join a fast-paced environment and hit our high standards - apply today!
The Herb Chambers Companies represent the greater metropolitan areas of Boston Massachusetts, Providence Rhode Island as well as Worcester Massachusetts with automotive sales, parts, service and financing. The Herb Chambers Companies have been honored by The Boston Globe for the past 11 years as one of The Top Places To Work in Massachusetts!
This is an opportunity to join the #1 BMW dealer in Massachusetts and a perennial Center of Excellence award winner. We averaged 235 vehicles sold per month in 2021 and we enjoy a financing/leasing approval rate of over 98%.
As a Business Manager on our team you will have access to the latest technologies and sales tools. Electronic contracting, remote signing, eFunding, AutoAlert and Darwin Automotive are just a few of the tools we utilize to help our team succeed.
Our family driven atmosphere rewards fantastic attitudes, driven mindsets and those who wish to advance their careers in the automotive sales industry with the most exciting car company on the planet.
- Job Purpose:
Provides insurance and financing services to automotive customers by verifying sales information; determining need for financing; evaluating customer creditworthiness; preparing financing and legal documents; selling products and services; maintaining rapport with customers.
Determines desire/need for automobile financing by interviewing customer; exploring payment options.
- Verifies automobile purchase information by reviewing sales contract data; conferring with sales department; making adjustments as needed.
- Determines customer creditworthiness by studying customer credit application; obtaining credit reports; analyzing information; comparing customer evaluation to organization standards; searching for lenders in information system; forwarding applications to lenders; conferring with loan underwriters and loan processors; obtaining stipulations when required; approves or rejects loan.
- Prepares transaction documents by completing loan agreements, Department of Motor Vehicle registration, and related documents.
Confirms automobile sales contract information by disclosing data, provisions, finance charges, and interest rates to customer; ensuring understanding of content.
- Sells products and services by reviewing desire/need for automobile insurance, credit insurance, extended warranties, anti-theft devices, appearance protection packages, etc.; explaining options, provisions, and premiums.
- Maintains dealership reputation by building and maintaining customer rapport; answering questions; providing information; resolving discrepancies and dissatisfactions; maintaining a satisfactory Customer Satisfaction Index; complying with federal, state, and local regulations; helping others comply.
- Maintains customer confidence and organization stability by keeping information confidential; helping others comply.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Must have Previous Finance experience within the automotive industry
- Must be available weekends
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have own transportation