Cardiology-Electrophysiology opening in Valparaiso, Indiana. Job ID: 9644Practice Details
- Seeking a BC/BE Electrophysiologist to join a well-established team of 2 EPs providing regional coverage at only 2 hospitals
- Experienced physician or new fellow welcome!
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Salaries In Chicago & Indianapolis. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 5 beds 4 baths 3,493 sqft This 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath home is move-in ready and full of updates! The open, eat-in kitchen boasts beautiful granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and plenty of natural light. The finished basement is perfect for relaxing or entertaining! Don't forget the serene backyard, large deck and balcony off of the main bedroom. This home can be yours for $349,900.
The Community. Valparaiso is a city and the county seat of Porter County, Indiana, United States.
The Employer. boasts 200+ private rooms, advanced technology, and an innovative patient-centered design philosophy. The Hospital, its outlying centers and the adjacent 60,000 square foot Medical Plaza is committed to medical excellence and patient centered care.Closest Major City
Colleges and Universities
- 41 miles to Chicago, IL
- 103 miles to Fort Wayne, IN
- 117 miles to Milwaukee, WI
- 127 miles to Indianapolis, IN
- 164 miles to Madison, WI
- Valparaiso University (Full-time enrollment: 3,542)
- Don Roberts Beauty School (FT enrollment: 55)
- Purdue University-North Central Campus (Full-time enrollment: 3,682)
- Indiana University-Northwest (about 16 miles; Gary, IN; FT enrollment: 4,390)
- Purdue University-Calumet Campus (about 23 miles; Hammond, IN; FT enrollment: 7,343)
- Sunset hill farm county park offer a variety of events and festivals, hiking trails, camps, field trips and fitness programs year round.
- Calumet trail is a 9.1 mile trail is the perfect place to walk, run, bike, cross-country ski or snowshoe.
- Taltree Arboretum & Gardens is a dog-friendly oak preserve of formal gardens, woodlands, wetlands and prairies that offers a variety of events, classes and exhibits year-round.
- The southlake mall has everything including Housewares , Jewelry, Men's & Women's Fashion, Men's Fashion, Restaurants, and much more.
- Valparaiso offers a wide selection of shopping options, including unique locally owned stores, nationally known chains and regional favorites