Cardiology opening in Fort Wayne, Indiana. A non-invasive/non-interventional cardiologist opportunity will be available at a brand new hospital in Indiana. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible. Final year fellows will be considered.
This employed opportunity has a generous compensation package plus bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, loan repayment, CME time, and malpractice coverage.
Fort Wayne is a thriving and diverse community with excellent schools and a low cost of living. It is located centrally between Chicago, Indianapolis, and Detroit. The benefits of working for this health system are amazing.
Please call Brooke Banner at Click Here to Apply to learn more or send your CV to Click Here to Apply and refer to job .
- Develop your own Outpatient Practice
- Competitive salary w/RVU incentives
- Clinic attached to hospital
- Open to practicing and trained candidates
- Round on your patients with support of hospitalist team
- Office space available
- Non-invasive, non-interventional
- Fort Wayne has received accolades as an All-American City and a Most Livable City in the US
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail