We are currently hiring for GREAT CNA's who want to make GREAT pay by helping nursing homes in Nebraska! There is no greater need for CNA's than NOW!
We believe that our Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) are the heart of our business. Without you, we couldn't build meaningful relationships with our clients, put a smile on their face or be the highlight of their day. It is hard to put a price on helping others but we know how important you are and value the impact you would make day in and day out for our clients. In taking this position, you would receive:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedules
- Weekly pay
- Mobile clock in/out
- Ongoing PAID training and development
- Make a difference, develop meaningful relationships and meet new people
- Give back to those who need you most (our clients need you now more than ever before!)
- Recognition, celebrations and great team interactions!
In this role, we stand prepared to equip you with the right personal protective equipment (PPE) and are ready to assist as you care for our vulnerable population of seniors and adults with disabilities.
- Active Nebraska CNA license
- At least 6 months of CNA LTC experience
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver's license
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Ability to demonstrate an excellent work ethic
Why Right at Home?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and as a company that believes in improving the lives of those we serve, we think we know a thing or two about what makes our employees happy.
Each Right at Home office and business is independently owned and operated under a franchise agreement with Right at Home, LLC. Right at Home, LLC is not the employer or joint employer of the employees of any of its franchised offices. For comments, questions or to learn more about Right at Home, please visit .