Compliance Monitoring Officer - Advice Quality - 100% flexible Home Based working available if desired - to £45,000 plus Benefits
MBF have recently picked up an excellent new vacancy which can be based anywhere in the UK, either 100% from home or from your local office (or a mx of both). Our client, a National Wealth & Investment Management Organisation, are currently looking to hire an Advice Quality Officer to their busy team.
- The purpose of the Advice Quality Officer is to conduct pre-approval and post sale File Reviews checks on advice given by their Financial Planners.
- Business varies from Investments, Pensions, IHT, Protection etc.
- You will also have to provide feedback to Advisors and Paraplanners based on your findings, working closely with them to resolve any issues
- Candidates MUST be level 4 Diploma qualified as a minimum - those with advanced qualifications such as AF3 or AF7 would have an advantage
- Previous experience of working within a Financial Planning environment is ESSENTIAL
- Alongside experienced File Reviewers, the company would invite applications from candidates with different backgrounds; for example Paraplanners, Financial Advisors etc looking to use their experience in a different way
- Generous salary of up to £45,000 plus company benefits and bonus
- Completely flexible working - work from home, the local office or a mix of both
- Flexible working hours
- Study support and progression opportunities