Tiger Analytics is advanced analytics consulting firm. We are the trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 100 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner.
If you are passionate about working on business problems that can be solved using structured and unstructured data at large scale, we would like to talk to you.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing big data' data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large, disconnected datasets.
- Experience with architecting streaming ingestion using tools like Kafka or Kinesis
- Working knowledge of message queuing and highly scalable big data' data stores.
- Strong project management, communication, and organizational skills.
- 5+ years of experience productionizing applications and Big Data platforms
- 5+ years of experience in a Data or Software Engineering role, who has attained a BS in Computer Science or related field. Applicable graduate work a plus.
- You should also have experience using the following software/tools:
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Redshift, Postgres/Netezza, MySQL, and Elasticsearch.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, EKS (Kubernetes), S3, Elasticache, Lambda, API Gateway, Glue ETL preferred
- Experience with infrastructure as code utilizing Terraform
- Experience with BI tools: Kibana, Apache Superset, Tableau, Grafana, etc .
- Experience with object function scripting languages: Python, Scala, Java 8, etc.
- Experience with RESTful API and Docker preferred.
- Experience with Linux - 5+ years preferred.
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, fast-growing, challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.