NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a DevOps Support Engineer to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).NTT Data Services is Hiring!Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
Basic, Required Qualifications:
- Build and Maintain Weblogic/Tomcat/Apache web servers.
- Tune application server parameters for optimal system performance.
- Installing and maintaining SSL certificates on to the Web and Application servers.
- Aid developers in detecting problems and resolve application related issues.
- Provide continuous monitoring, troubleshooting of the application server environments.
- Participate in shift supporting off hours and weekend activity (this is a rotating assignment shared with other members of the team, as necessary).
- Develop and maintain Unix scripts supporting the system administration function.
- Work on different deployment tools like Electric Cloud, Serena, Nolio to deploy Java/J2ee application on Weblogic/Tomcat Env.
- Automate applications, systems and configuration management using Shell scripting, Perl, Python, and Ansible.
- Support applications hosted on Hybrid platforms like AWS/Openshift/Private cloud.
- Collaborate with project teams on provisioning, deployment, post deployment failures troubleshooting, related defect resolution. Troubleshoot complex problems with root cause analysis communicate problems and solutions both verbally and in writing to internal customers and management.
- Configure, maintain and troubleshoot F5 load balancers related tasks and issues.
- Support various DevOps tools like Jenkins, GIT, artifcatory etc in a CI environment.
- Develop and use Splunk dashboards and Splunk search for Monitoring applications and servers.
- Ability to work with multiple business partners in a infrastructure, app-dev and QA teams as liaison for environment stability.
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Minimum seven years of overall IT experience
- Minimum five years of work experience in Middleware engineering/administration supporting Weblogic/WebSphere/TomCat/Apache application servers for various environments.
- Minimum two years of Devops Operations and Support experience
About NTT DATA Services
- Experience in shell scripting, Ansible is a plus
- Strong Problem solving, and analysis skill required.
- Java Development experience is a plus
- Exposure to cloud platforms like AWS
- Exposure to Ping Access/Ping Identity/Siteminder
- Exposure to technologies like Mulesoft, MQ, Openshift, Docker
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.INDFSINSNearest Major Market:
System Administrator, Developer, Java, Middleware, Quality Assurance, Technology
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
- Please wait...