Hilltop Holdings Inc. (NYSE:HTH) is a Texas-based diversified financial holding company specializing in banking, mortgage origination, and financial advisory through its wholly owned subsidiaries, PlainsCapital Bank, PrimeLending, and HilltopSecurities.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications, the Digital Experience Manager is responsible for overseeing and optimizing the user experience across all digital platforms for the Hilltop Holdings enterprise. This role will apply strategic UX/UI thinking, study digital best practices, and demonstrate awareness of business goals while striving to deliver a highly usable and engaging end-to-end user experience for the organization. Working closely with internal stakeholders and external vendor partners, the manager will formulate practical, workable, testable concepts to improve the user experience and then translate those concepts into tactical recommendations to help us achieve our digital product vision.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders, develop a user experience strategy and roadmap for digital product experience enhancements
- Define, socialize, and implement best practices for user experience design, leveraging industry standards
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Communications team and third-party vendors to develop and implement a digital design strategy that will deliver a seamless experience across our various digital platforms
- Make recommendations for additions and enhancements to our digital experience, balancing business initiatives and technological capabilities
- Partner with Information Technology teams across the enterprise to deliver best-in-class digital tools that align to our product vision and digital design strategy
- Analyze existing digital product usage data and define analytics to drive insights and identify opportunities for future improvements
- Perform product research, competitive analysis, and market assessments relative to digital tools and user experience
- Identify emerging technologies and trends and the potential impact, threats and opportunities for digital product platforms and user experience design
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required in business or a related field
- 8-10 years of relevant digital experience, including experience with user interface design, information architecture, interaction design, human-centered design, and/or related UX disciplines; experience in financial services industry preferred
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office suite; experience with Wrike preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to promote a positive image of the company and represent the company's interests
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and demonstrated decision making ability
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Hilltop Holdings offers a diverse range of financial services through its three primary subsidiaries, PlainsCapital Bank, PrimeLending, and HilltopSecurities. PlainsCapital Bank is a leading commercial bank with locations throughout Texas. PrimeLending is a national mortgage provider focused on purchase mortgage originations. HilltopSecurities provides financial advisory, clearing, retail brokerage, and other investment banking services. Hilltop Holdings seeks to build the premier Texas-based diversified financial services holding company through acquisitions and organic growth. To learn more, please visit .
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals in, or assigned to, the above position and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required, and may be changed at the discretion of the Company.