Emergency Medicine opening in Centerville, Iowa.
Wapiti Medical Staffing is seeking a physician (MD or DO) for locum tenens Emergency Department coverage in Centerville, Iowa. Wapiti covers malpractice insurance, offers flexible scheduling, and provides travel assistance for locum assignments. Bring us your skills, experience, and passion. We ll take care of the rest.PHYSICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES / FACILITY DETAILS
- Physician (Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine) needed for locum tenens ER coverage.
- Shift options are 12 hour or 24 hours
- Trauma Level IV
- Annual volume is 6, 800
- EMR: Cerner
- Typical timeline to credential is 4-8 weeks
ABOUT CENTERVILLE, IOWA
- Iowa medical license and DEA/CSR
- Must be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Practice
- Residents will not be considered
- Required life support certifications include ATLS, BLS, ACLS, PALS. ATLS is not waived for EM boarded physicians
- Mandatory Reporter s Training of child and dependent adult abuse required
- Covid and flu vaccinations required
- Proof of Tddap, Tetanus, Varicella required
- Immunizations required: Documentation or titers of MMR, Hep. B, Varicella, Tdap
- COVID 19 vaccine required
- PPD skin test or lab draw required within the past 12 months
A charming escape, Centerville is home to Iowa' s largest historic town square. With 119 buildings on the National Historic Register, you' ll find dozens of specialty shops and restaurants. Numerous events throughout the year include concerts during the summer, wine festival in June and Pancake Day in September.
Love the outdoors? Centerville was ranked as one of the top fishing and hunting destinations in the U.S. by Outdoor Life Magazine. With 21, 000 acres of public hunting grounds and easy access to Lake Rathbun, Centerville is a great place to get away from it all! Learn more at Click Here to Apply