Family Practice-Without OB opening in , Alaska. A health system in western Alaska is seeking a primary care physician. You can be board certified or board eligible in family medicine or internal medicine. The incoming physician must have experience working in a similar setting and will be working with other physicians and 2 advance practice providers. This is a great opportunity for a physician who wants to build their skill set and level of autonomy.
This partnership-track opportunity offers a sign-on bonus, retention bonus, loan repayment assistance, medical benefits, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, a housing subsidy, vacation/holiday, 1 week of CME and $5K stipend, and malpractice insurance.
Located in Alaska's Yukon Delta National Wildlife Refuge region, this area is home to commercial fishing and family-centered culture. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference in an underserved community.
Call Gina McCaffrey directly at Click Here to Apply or email your CV to Click Here to Apply and refer to job .
- Join a team of family medicine and internal medicine physicians supported by 2 APPs
- Work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday
- CompHealth can assist you to obtain an AK license in 3 months
- Will see a full range of patients from children to geriatrics if FM
- IM must be comfortable treating a complex set of chronic cases
- Great work-life balance
- Board certified or board eligible
- Housing subsidy
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail