Medical Director opening in Lake Havasu City, Arizona. An exciting opportunity is available in Arizona to a family practice residency program director. They are looking for candidates that possess exceptional interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills. In this position you will oversee the quality of education, curricula, and experiential rotations. Be responsible for developing, growth, and maintenance of accreditation of the program in adherence to all ACGME requirements. Lead the interview, selection, and evaluation process of residents. Partner closely with medical and hospital staff to ensure effective integration within the organization.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will also be offered loan repayment assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come work in this resort city on the border of Arizona and California. You will find plenty of recreational activities here including sandy lake beaches, fishing, boating, and more. The weather is pleasant and there are plenty of events, great eateries, and a strong tourism draw. You will have easy access to San Diego, CA and Las Vegas, NV and live in a recreational paradise.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Gina McCaffrey directly at Click Here to Apply or email your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Competitive compensation package
- Loan repayment assistance, sign-on bonis, and relocation assistance
- Provide leadership and guidance to program
- Experienced in clinical, educational, and administrative settings preferred
- Demonstrated ability as a clinician and educator
- Lead and mentor faculty physicians
- Lake Havasu City blends a small community charm and quality of life
- Close proximity Phoenix, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail