Family Practice-Without OB opening in , Florida. A hospital in Florida is seeking a board-certified internal medicine or family practice physician to replace a retiring physician. You will work in an outpatient clinic with clinical and clerical support. The schedule is Monday through Friday, and there will be no call or weekend requirements. Take over a waiting patient base where you will see an average of 20 to 25 patients per day. Join family medicine and pediatric physicians and 2 nurse practitioners. The ideal candidate will be bilingual in English and Spanish.
This hospital-employed position is offering a $200K salary plus bonus potential and RVUs. You will be offered student loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, a 403(b) retirement plan, relocation of household items, 6 days of CME and a stipend, 20 days of vacation plus holidays, and malpractice insurance.
At CompHealth, we can help you find your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, please contact Linda Jacovino, Senior Search Consultant, email your CV (in confidence) Click Here to Apply or call Click Here to Apply .
- $200K salary plus incentives
- Loan repayment assistance with HIPSA score of 18
- Complete benefits package including relocation
- Outpatient clinic Monday through Friday
- Clinical and clerical support on staff
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred
- Located across the street from the hospital
- Easy access to both Florida coasts
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail