Family Practice-Without OB opening in Muncie, Indiana. A new family practice or internal physician opportunity is now available in Indiana in an urgent care setting. They are open to full-time and part-time physicians. The clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 1 to 9 pm, and Saturday/Sunday from 8 am to 1 pm. The incoming physician will see 20 patients per day on average. The ideal candidate will have urgent care experience. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible. If you do not hold an active IN medical license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This position offers a competitive compensation with additional incentives/bonuses. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in Muncie the seat of Delaware County, Indiana. It is located in east central Indiana, about 50 miles northeast of Indianapolis.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Mauro Piroli at Click Here to Apply or email your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Salary plus incentives/bonuses
- Loan repayment available
- Open to full-time and part-time physicians
- Urgent care setting
- Average 20 patients per day
- Provide primary care/internal medicine medical services
- Board certified or board eligible
- Urgent acre experience a plus, not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail