Family Practice-Without OB opening in Winchester, Kentucky. CompHealth is currently assisting a Kentucky health system with their search for an additional IM and FP to join its medical staff. The group consists of 10 primary care physicians and 3 advanced practice providers who see patients of all ages. Your schedule will be full time. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a KY medical license, if necessary.
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary plus RVU and quality bonuses. You will also be offered loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Winchester sits at the heart of Clark County, just 20 miles east of Lexington. The town is home to the Leeds Theatre for performing arts, the Winchester Art Guild Gallery, the Winchester Opera House, and the Bluegrass Heritage Museum. Natural Bridge State Resort Park lies nearby with a 54-acre lake in Daniel Boone National Forest, which offers fishing, boating, playgrounds, cottages, and lodges among its beautiful scenery.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Gina McCaffrey directly at Click Here to Apply or email your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- 100% outpatient
- Seeking an additional IM and FP
- Full-time position
- Join 10 PC physicians and 3 APPS
- Board certified or board eligible
- Located in Bluegrass Horse Country
- Halfway between Louisville and Ashland
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail