Family Practice-Without OB opening in Altoona, Pennsylvania. A multispecialty group in Pennsylvania needs a family medicine physician to take over for a retiring physician. This position is all outpatient seeing an average of 20 to 25 patients per day, with very limited patient sick phone call. The schedule is full time and allows flexibility. Come join this family medicine department that consists of 25 family medicine physicians and 15 physician assistants, providing services in 12 office locations. They welcome candidates that are board certified, or board eligible if resident.
This employed position offers a competitive salary dependent upon experience plus production. You will also receive relocation assistance, a $20K sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 20 days of PTO plus holidays, 5 days of CME and $3.5K, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
The Altoona, Pennsylvania region is a family-oriented community with excellent school systems, abundant cultural amenities, easy access to larger, neighboring cities, and unlimited outdoor and recreational opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Senior Search Consultant Linda Jacovino at Click Here to Apply or email your CV to Click Here to Apply All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number .
- Base salary plus production
- Stipend for license renewal and subscriptions
- Multispecialty group with 25 physicians and 15 PAs
- Replace a retiring physician
- Average 20 to 25 patients per day
- Outpatient service only with very limited patient sick phone call
- Board certified if practicing, board eligible if resident
- Opportunity allows for flexible full-time scheduling
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail