Gastroenterology opening in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
We are hiring a Board Certified Gastroenterologist In Beautiful Albuquerque, NM!
300 Days of sunshine per year! Work Schedule Day Shift!
The candidate would serve as a general GI staff physician in Gastroenterology.
The candidate will delivers clinical care to patients in the PMG GI practice in all venues including clinic, inpatient and lab.
- ERCP experience preferred
- Participates in night call in rotation with the general GI practice
- Supervises the care delivered by APCs in the GI practice
- Support mechanisms to gather and report quality measures
- Receives and resolves patient, staff and provider complaints.
- Participates in quality improvement plans
- Takes corrective action when arranged with accountability and authority
- Ability to determine care plans for patients and execute them.
- Ability to teach, train and oversee APCs in the care they deliver to GI patients in clinic.
- Performs other functions as required
Education: M.D./D.O. in clinical practice.
Current New Mexico License required or eligible to obtain.
Board certified in Gastroenterology.
Benefits are effective day-one and include:
- Competitive salaries
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance and short/long term disability programs
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Wellness programs
- Vacation Time
- Retirement plans, including matching employer contributions
- Continuing Medical Education Allowance