Gastroenterology opening in Albuquerque, New Mexico. We have a new opportunity for a gastroenterologist to practice in central New Mexico, about 1 hour from Santa Fe. You'll work rounding and call. To be considered, you must be board certified. Licensing assistance is available for this role.
You can get started in a couple of months and needs currently run through the end of 2021. We will help you through the credentialing process. Interested? There's more to tell. Feel free to request information, or just pick up the phone and give us a call.
- Rounding and call coverage
- BC required
- Licensing assistance available
- Competitive compensation
- Pre-paid travel and housing
- Paid AAA-rated occurrence-based malpractice
- Licensing assistance and cost reimbursement
- Member of NALTO