Gastroenterology opening in Rochester, Wisconsin.
Health System in La Crosse, WI you will have an opportunity to step into a well established practice with a supportive team of gastroenterologists, advanced practice providers and a host of other ancillary personnel.
- Renovations are underway in our Endoscopy Center and adjacent outpatient clinic
- Consult only service with coverage exclusively at our hospital here in La Crosse (adjacent and connected to the Endoscopy Center and outpatient clinic)
- Outreach services are provided at our satellite clinics located within an easy drive from La Crosse
- Active involvement in teaching our Surgical, Transitional, Family Medicine and Internal Medicine residents
- Opportunities for clinical research
- Loan forgiveness
About La Crosse:
La Crosse is a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. The region boasts great year-round outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods. La Crosse is a town of an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home.
La Crosse has a Regional Airport that connects to Minneapolis Saint Paul International Airport, Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport or Chicago O Hare International Airport.
Ho w to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to Click Here to Apply for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC211050