Internal Medicine opening in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania. Job Description & Requirements
Gastroenterology Physician - in Pennsylvania
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 4 days Pay Rate: $.00
A reputable practice providing quality, patient-centered care is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Gastroenterologist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a desirable quality of life while working within the only GI group in the nation with six or more partners and a 0% turnover rate in the last 20 years.Opportunity Highlights
Community Information - Easy access to Baltimore, D.C., and Philadelphia!
- Great work-life balance with a 1:7 call schedule
- Quick track to partnership with excellent earning potential
- Practice general gastroenterology-no advanced procedures required
- Enjoy autonomy within your practice
Located in an inviting riverfront community, this charming city is an excellent place to live, work, and raise a family. Surrounded by beautiful scenery and ornate architecture, you ll enjoy making your home here.
- Safe, family-friendly community with a low cost of living and a wonderful housing market
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report as the place to live in the state
- Enjoy plenty of outdoor activities on trails along the local river as well as hiking, climbing, and camping at several nearby state forests
- Access to big-city amenities, including incredible shopping and dining, professional sports, and an international airport
- Within driving distance to New York City and Pittsburgh
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Pennsylvania and must be board-eligible or certified in gastroenterology
- Medical degree required
Good EnglishJob BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md