Neurology opening in Palm Springs, California.
Tenet Healthcare and Desert Regional Medical Center are looking for a General Neurologist to join their established practice in Palm Springs, California. The practice consists of a group of subspecialists in Epilepsy, Movement Disorder, Pediatric Neurology, and Vascular Neurology. The group is also the main faculty of a Residency Program, so having the support of residents and teaching them will be part of your daily routine.
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Established, collegial team
- 100 percent outpatient
- Telemedicine coverage
- Employed Foundation model, with competitive compensation and benefits
- No ED Call
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- CA license or eligible to receive license
- Team player, great communication skills, great documentation skills
- Desire to teach residents
Palm Springs is two hours from the Pacific Ocean, Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego and the Big Bear Mountain Ski resorts. This beautiful sun-drenched desert community lies at the foot of the San Jacinto Peak (10,800 ), the 2nd highest mountain in Southern California. Here you will find an abundance of outdoor activities. Enjoy golf, tennis, hiking and biking, as well as a variety of restaurants, high-end shopping, and cultural amenities. This is not just a resort and retirement area. This region, with approximately 600,000 year-round residents, has attracted many young families in recent years and continues to grow.