Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Atlanta, Georgia.
Ob Hospitalist Group has partnered with multiple facilities in Georgia to develop and manage Ob Hospitalist programs that provide 24/7 emergent care to expectant mothers.
Current Opportunities are available in the following locations:
- St. Mary's Hospital (Athens)
- WellStar Atlanta Medical Center (Atlanta)
- WellStar West Georgia Medical Center (LaGrange)
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta (Augusta)
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital (Albany)
- South Georgia Medical Center (Valdosta)
- WellStar Spalding Regional Medical Center (Griffin)
As an OBHG hospitalist, you are the in-house expert whose advanced clinical skill and ability to handle any OB emergency dramatically improves patient safety and satisfaction. You will work closely with local OB/GYNs to ensure that every pregnant woman who presents to the hospital is cared for by an experienced physician, every time.
If you are an obstetrician with a passion for patient care, exceptional communication skills, and a desire to shape the future of our specialty, we d like to talk with you about joining our team.
OBHG is a clinician-centered company that provides unparalleled support and resources, and superior work/life balance. As a full-time hospitalist, you ll have the freedom to create your own schedule typically seven 24-hour shifts per month with no on-call duty or office management.
This position offers:
- Competitive compensation (Est. FT comp $283,920 -$324,480 yr)
- Flexibility in scheduling (written 90+ days out)
- Full benefits
- CME allowance
- Paid Medical malpractice insurance with tail
- Leadership and advancement opportunities
Join our growing national network of highly skilled obstetricians.. OBHG programs offer a variety of work options including full time, part time, back up and travel opportunities. Looking to advance your OB career? Clinical/professional leadership positions are available at many of our locations across the United States. For details contact:Kaitlen Adkins - Sourcing Recruiter(601) Click Here to Apply