Family Practice/Primary Care opening in , Connecticut.
Growing ENT practice just outside of Middlebury CT is seeking an experienced PA/NP to join the team Please see below for additional details and refer to Job ID
- Full-time position ( Schedule will be discussed during the interview)
- Primary responsibilities will include clinical evaluation through focused medical history and physical examination, diagnosis, ordering and interpreting labs/diagnostic tests, medication orders, and assisting physicians during in-office procedures as necessary
- The NP/PA will be working on a team of Otolaryngology Physicians, PA, Audiologists, Medical Assistants, Allergy Nurses
- Must be able to function semi-autonomously, learn and understand the intricacies of the Otolaryngology sub-specialty and be able to formulate and execute appropriate patient assessments and plans
- Must have at least 3 years of clinical experience is highly desired
- Competitive salary, 401K and medical benefits, disability insurance, PTO (Vacation / Sick / Personal), CME reimbursement