Gynecology-Oncology opening in , Virginia. A hospital in Virginia is seeking a gyn-onc for an opportunity to be directly involved with the development of a brand-new gyn-onc service line/program for the hospital and oncology team. The incoming physician will work in a Magnet hospital with a certified teaching cancer program and have the ability to design and impact the program to their liking. A full continuum of cancer care services are already offered by the hospital. A strong referral base is already available, which are currently being shared with neighboring hospitals. Have full support of the APPs within the cancer center team. This is not a leadership role, but it may develop into one in the future. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience, love the area, and be eager to build a gyn-onc program.
This opportunity offers a base compensation plus wRVU with an additional quality incentive. You will receive malpractice coverage, medical benefits, PTO, 10 days of CME and a $5K stipend, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, life insurance/disability, and a retirement package.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find a family medicine job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Contact Jim Rowinski at Click Here to Apply or email your CV to Click Here to Apply All inquiries are confidential.
- Strong compensation and benefits
- Program development opportunity
- Not a leadership role, but may develop into one down the road
- One of the best maternity care hospitals in the US
- Magnet hospital, CMS 5-star rating
- CoC accredited program
- Open to discussion on the ideal schedule
- Ample community and recreational amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail