Gynecology opening in Tucson, Arizona.
A small rural hospital located southeast Arizona, an hour from Tucson has an excellent opportunity for full-time, permanent, Gynecologist Surgeon!
Pay Range: $350,000-400,000 yearly
The Gynecologist Surgeon:
- GYN Physician assists Executive Directory and key staff in coordinating and directing patient care in the facility according to adopted policies/procedures, state and federal regulations, and accepted accreditation standards.
- GYN physicians will float between different out-patient clinics within the local towns; associated with affiliated hospital as needed.
- Will work with a team of around 7 other providers
- Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position
- Monday Friday
- Surgery 2-3 days a week
- No on call schedule
The Gynecologist Minimum Qualifications:
- GYN Physician must have a medical degree or Doctorate in MD or DO.
- Board-certified or board-eligible
- Three (3) years of post-residency experience in a community clinic and/or family practice clinic setting preferred
- Active unrestricted medical license in the State of Arizona - required
The Arizona Location:
- Rich historical heritage with eccentric charm
- Small town rural living
- Great team/Administrators to work with
- Plenty of great recreational activities available