Hematology opening in Caribou, Maine. CompHealth is currently assisting a Maine hospital with their search for 2 hem-oncs or med-oncs due to growth. This is almost a pure outpatient practice. As such, there is no formal call schedule. Any inpatient work, such as a floor consult, would occur during regular business hours. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with no call. You will see 8 to 10 patients per day on average. There is full staff support including NPs. H-1B and J-1 visa candidates are welcome to apply. The ideal candidate will be able to treat primarily solid tumor elderly patients and also hematology cases as needed.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation with an RVU incentive program. You will also be offered student loan repayment assistance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 1week of CME time and stipend, a 403(b) retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage. They also pay for license, and association/membership dues
To get started, contact Jim Rowinski at Click Here to Apply or email your CV to Click Here to Apply All inquiries are confidential.
- Competitive compensation and great benefits
- Nationally recognized and award-winning facility
- Cancer center/program started in 2014
- Monday through Friday schedule
- No call and very light daily patient census
- No traveling between sites
- Will consider experienced hem-oncs or med-oncs and fellows
- H-1B and J-1 visa candidates are welcome to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail