Internal Medicine opening in Detroit Lakes, Minnesota. An internal medicine physician opportunity is now available in Minnesota due to growth. Join another internist and 6 FP physicians in a beautiful lakefront community. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with a rotated back up phone call taken by an ARNP or PA. There is an option to follow and treat patients that are admitted to the hospital or elect to have them treated by a hospitalist and referred back to you post discharge. They welcome physicians that are board certified or board eligible. You will need a Minnesota license, and CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application if necessary.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/holidays, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance. NHSC loan repayment is possible as well.
You will enjoy this town that is a regional recreation destination, attracting large numbers of tourists and seasonal residents each year. The surrounding area is home to several lakes used for fishing, boating, wake sports, sailing, jet-skiing, swimming, and freshwater scuba diving. For those who enjoy drier recreation, they find 14 golf courses to test their skills on.
CompHealth consultants work closely with all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth consultant will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
To get started, contact Nadege Montgomery at Click Here to Apply or email your CV in confidence to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Join another internist and 6 FP Physicians
- Option to follow and treat patients that are admitted
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm and back up phone call rotation
- Office practice is connected to the hospital
- Average 15 to 22 patients a day
- Commitment to patients and family-centered care
- Beautiful lakefront community of 10,000 residents
- 1 hour from Fargo and 3 hours from the Twin Cities Airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail