Internal Medicine opening in San Francisco, California.
Opportunity for a full-time Board Certified Internal Medicine phy sician to practice in highly regarded medical group in Northern California, located between San Francisco and Sacramento and 30 minutes from the Napa wine country.
- 100% Outpatient
- Flexible schedule
- Average of patients per day
- Excellent subspecialty support
- Option to teach medical students once practice is established
- Competitive guarantee plus bonuses
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Guaranteed Salary 3 - 5 years
- Quality Incentive Bonus
- wRVU Production Bonus
- Potential for compensation for supervision of advanced practitioners
- Clinical Team - practices work in teams that include the physician, psychology, pain management, RN's, CDE, RD, MA and a patient service representative
Nestled in the heart of Northern California, amid rolling hills and farmland, you ll discover some of the Golden State s best-kept secrets here. Two California cities 18 miles apart, Fairfield and Vallejo have become the great escape for San Franciscans and other Bay Area residents fleeing high costs of housing.
Located 45 miles from both San Francisco and Sacramento and just 15 miles from the world-famous Napa Valley, you will find Fairfield full of open spaces, quiet country roads, and acres of thriving vineyards.
Vallejo s and Fairfield's ethnic and cultural diversity, mild climate, relatively low housing costs and burgeoning artist community make the twice-former state capital attractive. The city also has a ferry system that transports commuters on a one-hour bay journey to San Francisco.
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to Click Here to Apply for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC214934
Please Note - all inquiries and personal information will be kept confidential to respect your privacy.