Corner Bar L'Operetta
7 Boon Tat Street, Singapore 069614
- Set up and handle all stations in the kitchen in daily operations.
- Ensure freshness of ingredients.
- Check and prepare sufficient mise-en-place before meal period.
- Cook food items accurately to standard recipes.
- Plate food items according to standard presentation style.
- Assist in creating and preparing menu items and daily specials.
- Monitor the quality and quantity of food prepared.
- Assist other kitchen staff as need arises.
- Supervise performance of kitchen staff to ensure proper activity.
- Ensure that required standards are adhered to in the production and preparation of food - in quality, quantity and safety.
- Ensure all complaints, inquiries, and suggestions by customers are attended to accordingly.
- Promote good team spirit regularly.
- Ensure that the kitchen staff work harmoniously to ensure timely production of quality foods.
- Report the need for maintenance to appropriate staff.
- Singapore citizens and SPRs only.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in F&B industry.
- Passion for food: someone who enjoys the process of food preparation and creating menus.
- A good sense of business; to be efficient and cost-effective.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work with figures and manage budget.
- Ability to cope under stressful conditions.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Experience in Italian cuisine will be beneficial.
- Able to nicely make both pizza and pasta dishes.
A good employment benefit and good career growth awaits the successful candidate.