Labcorp Drug Development continues to grow! We have a great opportunity for a Lab Supervisor to join our Immunology and Immunotoxicology(I&I) team in Somerset, NJ. This hybrid role will provide scientific support for Flow Cytometry, Immunoassay & Cell based Assays as well as oversee the operation of the lab for our new tissue culture suite. Some of the duties include:
- Plans, schedules and organizes necessary resources for study conduct and assignments.
- Supervise all day-to-day delivery of I&I services in respective operational functional area.
- Provide support to the Operations Manager and assist in the fulfillment of their responsibilities.
- Build familiarity with technical, regulatory and supervisory duties across all platforms within I&I which include the Flow Cytometry, Immunoassay, and Cell Based assay platforms.
- Ensures staff conduct all work in compliance with applicable regulatory requirements, and specifically those regulations (GxP) specified in the study plans, protocols, or work agreements governing the work in which they are involved.
- Oversee day-to-day operations and on-time delivery of testing services for I&I laboratory.
- Supervise equipment, schedules, instrument, and personnel needs to meet commitments to clients and department goals.
- Monitors progress and status of assigned studies. Ensure that all experimental data, including observations of unanticipated responses, are accurately recorded and verified.
- Advise Study Directors and Management where modifications to current Labcorp working practices or analytical equipment are necessary.
- Provide guidance and support in I&I.
- MS or BS with additional experience
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
Take your career to the next level. Join the global leader in drug development using state-of-the-art technology to address the many challenges of the immune system in our mission to improve health and improve lives.
Patients can't wait. Neither can we.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .