Gastroenterology opening in Fort Myers, Florida.
Lee Health is seeking Gastroenterologists!
Lee Health is a non-profit organization with nearly 90 practice locations throughout Southwest Florida. We have more than 16,000 employees, 4,500 volunteers, and over 830 employed primary care and specialty care providers. Our health system has four acute care hospitals and two specialty hospitals that together house 1,812 hospital beds.
Lee Physician Group Has 2 Positions Available:
- GI Hospitalist: Full time physician board eligible/board certified in Internal Medicine and fellowship trained in Gastroenterology to join their busy 10 physician and 4 advanced provider practice. Candidates for this position will be interested in inpatient general gastroenterology and doing GI procedures such as, Bravo Capsule Endoscopy, EGDs, and Colonoscopies. ERCPs are preferred. This position is 7 on 7 off and covers consults for the Lee Health system.
- Hybrid Inpatient/Outpatient GI: Physician board eligible/board certified in Internal Medicine and fellowship trained in Gastroenterology to join their busy 4 physicians and 4 advanced provider practice. Candidates for this position will be interested in EGD, Colonoscopy, ERCP and biliary diseases, Inflammatory bowel diseases, Barrett s esophagus, Liver biopsy, Esophageal, Manometry, Bravo Capsule and Video Capsule. This position is a traditional office setting M-F. Call schedule is one to two days per week back up call 8:00 AM 5:00 PM, rotated amongst the Outpatient GI physicians. The GI department has GI Hospitalists that cover the new patient admissions and consults in the Hospitals in a 7 on and 7 off rotation.
- Offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus opportunities
- Generous paid time off to enjoy the BEAUTIFUL SW FLORIDA WEATHER AND BEACHES
- Sign on bonus & relocation package
- Dedicated CME time and funding
- Malpractice through sovereign immunity
- 403(b) retirement plan with match and 457(b) enhanced retirement option
- Short term/long term disability
- Participation in the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
In Fort Myers, there is something for everyone. With warm weather all year round, the area has numerous outdoor activities right at your fingertips, such as, boating, playing golf, fishing, enjoying the wildlife, beautiful walking trails, and so much more! Fort Myers also has numerous restaurants, plenty of shopping close by in our malls and outlets, art, history and a wide variety of festivals all year round.
Fort Myers International Airport is easy to get to, easy to use, and offers numerous direct flights and connections to meet most of your travel needs. Fort Myers is minutes away from Sanibel Island, Captiva, and Naples. This area is also centrally located between three of Florida s major cities, Orlando, Tampa and Miami.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please e-mail your CV to our Physician Recruitment Office at Click Here to Apply