Salary Estimate: $2080.00 - $416000.00 / year
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) LPN Home Health PRN you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you - at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HealthONE Healthcare at Home which is a part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
HealthONE Healthcare at Home, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at HealthONE Healthcare at Home!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Administers quality, skilled nursing care to patients in the home. Work in accordance with physician orders and the Plan of Care under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse and/or Director, Professional Services. Performs all functions in a professional and ethical manner and collaborates with other members of the health care team to ensure the provision of quality patient care.
What you will do in this role:
- Under the direction of a RN, provides patient care and identifies the physical, psychosocial, and environmental needs of patients.
- Verifies Plan of Care prior to each visit and provides care according to the physician's orders, assessment data, established standards and guidelines and documents accordingly. Incorporates short and long term goals as established by the Plan of Care into nursing care, as evidenced by documentation in the nursing notes.
- Performs an ongoing assessment during each visit and documents data in patient medical Communicates significant findings, problems, or changes in the patient's condition to the supervising RN and/or Director of Professional Services and the physician and documents all findings, communications and appropriate interventions. Documents nursing interventions including patient response.
- Assesses patient/caregiver's knowledge of disease process, treatment regimen and/or medication administration. Provides basic and specialized teaching as ordered in the Plan of Care and based on the patient's needs. Identifies and recommends other disciplines needed for quality care of the patient.
What qualifications you will need:
Graduate of an accredited LPN/LVN program
- Minimum of one year experience as an LPN/LVN in a clinical care setting
- Home care experience preferred
- Must be licensed as an LPN/LVN in good standing in the state(s) where they will be providing services
- Meets all additional requirements for hire including state specific requirements
- Current BCLS prior to delivering patient care
- Reliable transportation and proof of valid automobile liability insurance
- Must have valid driver's license
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Healthcare at Home is a service line from HCA healthcare. We are dedicated to providing patients with quality care during their recovery at home. We are Medicare certified. Our patients are under the supervision of a physician and our team of professionals develop an individualized plan of care. Our professionals include registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, therapists, and social workers. We provide the care you need in the comfort of your own home to restore your independence. Healthcare at Home raises the bar on what quality healthcare looks like. Just like family, we pull together to care for, support and celebrate with each other being able to provide exceptional, expert care for patients.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our LPN Home Health PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.