Position: Napkin Assistant, $1500 sign-on bonus
Location: Oconto, WI
Shift: 6 am - 6 pm, 6 pm - 6 am, COP (continuous operation)
Job Summary: Graphic Management Specialty Products (GMSP) a division of Hoffmaster Group, Inc. is seeking full-time High Speed Napkin Helper positions in its Oconto, WI location. GMSP's state-of-the-art facilities include a modern manufacturing and distribution facility. The goal is to be the brand of choice for quality, away-from-home tabletop products, manufacturing services and solutions. GMSP® offers a wide variety of products, including solid color placemats, stock and custom placemats and tray covers, solid color and custom-printed napkins, napkin bands, doilies and chef hats.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Manufacturing:
- Understand case packer basic maintenance and adjustments
- Downstack cases of finished product onto a pallet.
- Complete required production paperwork with accuracy
- Assist operator with roll changes
- Understand folder, wrapper and casepacker safety devices including guarding and emergency stop button locations and shutdown procedures.
- Operate pallet jacks to move skids of product to wrapper.
- Relieve operator for breaks.
- Watch for poly defects on the finished packages & report any quality issues to the operator.
- Assist other team members as necessary
- Perform housekeeping duties to maintain AIB requirements
- Responsible for personal safety.
- Responsible for accurate and complete exchange of information with in coming crew
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements for Position:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Factory experience preferred but not a requirement
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure. Compute ration, rate, and percent.
- Able to read safety rules, instructions in the use and maintenance shop tools, and equipment, and methods of procedures in mechanical drawing and layout work.
- Able to write reports with proper format, punctuation, spelling, and grammar using all parts of speech.
- Able to read instructions for assembling and disassembling equipment and/or machinery.
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)