Machine Operator is responsable for printing labels to specification ensuring consistent quality. Candidates should have machine operator experience, good attendance, and a desire to grow and learn with a label career focus
2 shift system, 5 days a week, 6 am - 2 pm, 2 pm - 10 pm
- Exhibit safety-first attitude from proper PPE compliance to maintaining an environmentally safe and hazard-free work environment. Compliance with all workplace and product safety standards required
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced team environment and adapt to change
- Basic machine operator skills
- Demonstrate problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Positive attitude and quality conscious
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Responsible for working required overtime
Why work for Adecco?
Access to your very own benefits scheme which offers discounts, vouchers, health schemes and more!
- Personalised message on your birthday.
- Temp of the month awards.
- Easily accessible timesheets
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate - APPLY NOW!
We aim to contact every applicant within 72 hours, however, please call us on O if you do not hear from us
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.