Oncology-Medical Oncology opening in , California. A wonderful hospital in California is seeking a medical oncologist to join a hematologist-oncologist that is already on board. A strong medical support staff of 1 RN in clinic, 3 RNs in infusion center, and 1 RN manages infusion are already on staff. Services also include, chemotherapy, platelet therapy immunotherapy, blood transfusions, antibiotic infusions, hydration therapy, rabies vaccinations, and RA medicine management. Physicians with experience and interest in colon, liver, GI, and pancreatic cancers in addition to lung, breast, colon, prostate cancers are encouraged to apply.
Receive a highly competitive base salary with unlimited earning potential (2-year salary guarantee, then RVU compensation). You will also receive a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, medical benefits, vacation, annual CME stipend, malpractice insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match, and life insurance/disability.
Contact Jim Rowinski at Click Here to Apply or email your CV to Click Here to Apply All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number .
- Very competitive base salary with great earning potential
- Medical benefits, malpractice insurance, and a retirement plan
- Generous bonuses with terrific relocation package
- Employed position at a very busy medical center
- Outpatient medical oncologist to join a hematologist-oncologist
- Be part of an excellent facility with comprehensive services
- Monday through Friday, no extended or weekend clinic
- Enjoy unlimited earning potential (2-year salary guarantee then RVU compensation)
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail