Dicio Finance is partnered with some of the leading property investment firms in the UK, with a wide network of lead generation to support its rapid growth. We provide our clients with a first-class service and with honest and upfront advice to help them make informed and guided decisions.
As part of our ongoing growth, an opportunity is now available for a passionate and organised professional to join Dicio Finance as a Mortgagee Advisor in our Chester based office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established Financial Services team in a growing business, where high volumes of qualified leads are provided along with full administration support.
- Sourcing mortgages from over 90 lenders and a panel of protection providers
- Progressing mortgage applications through to completion
- Building long-lasting client relationships, guiding them through the processes of their mortgage journey.
- Providing an exceptional level of customer service, at all times.
- Provide clients with advice on a range of products
- Maintaining strong working relationships with introducers
- Meet & strive to exceed targets
- Maintain and update knowledge of regulations, practices, and financial products
- CeMAP or equivalent qualification with minimum 2 years experience in mortgage advisory (proven track record essential)
- Excellent communication skills and confident telephone manner
- Proven track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service & great customer outcomes
- The ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary and commission (OTE £75,000)
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Bespoke employee wellness benefits package, including gym membership, healthcare, monthly travel allowance
- Pension scheme
- Regular paid for staff events
- Extended Christmas break
- An opportunity to join a friendly and fun team
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Applicants with experience and job titles including; Mortgage Broker, Protection Broker, Mortgage Adviser, and Mortgage Business Development Consultant may also be considered for this role.