Neurology opening in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
We are actively seeking a Board Certified / Eligible Neurologist to join a busy Adult Neurology Practice near Pittsburgh, PA
- Private practice position
- Inpatient & outpatient coverage including rounding and consultations on medical patients at community hospital and seeing patients at outpatient clinic
- Practice & Hospital Call Schedule: 1:3
- Must be Board Certified / Board Eligible
- Admissions and discharge responsibilities
- No stroke call
- Will join two experienced Neurologists
Compensation and Benefits:
- A competitive base salary
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance and signing incentive possible
Come grow your career and see why patients and top healthcare providers are making the move to our Health System. Our focus on community empowers our employees to provide unwavering commitment to great patient care. We promote a positive work life balance and a supportive working environment with an emphasis on employee safety along with competitive wages and benefits.
Join over 2000 selected employees who make a difference everyday by providing great patient care and services to our community!
Located in Washington, Pennsylvania with multiple outpatient sites throughout Washington and Greene counties, our Health System has 265 beds in addition to a 16-bassinet nursery and an 8-bed residential hospice. The hospital s medical staff consists of more than 350 of the region s finest primary care and specialty physicians providing a full range of medical and surgical care. Our family-oriented community is comfortably situated in Southwestern Pennsylvania with easy access to Pittsburgh, Ohio, and West Virginia.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to Click Here to Apply for more details
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC214669