Neurology opening in Cleveland, Tennessee. Job ID: 9423Practice Details
- Seeking a BE/BC Neurologist
- Employed position
- Traditional inpatient/outpatient practice; general Neurology
- Manage a wide variety of acute neurological problems including stroke
- Join an existing Providers who commenced practice Sept. 2014 and already has a 3 month waiting period for new patients
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Salaries In Atlanta, GA. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 3 beds 2 baths 2,264 sqft Enjoy easing living in this 3BD/2BA home situated on 4.28 acres. Interior features include hardwood flooring, stacked stone fireplace, formal dining, ample cabinetry, master on main level, den, and newer washing machine and dryer! Exterior features include hot tub, in-ground salt water pool, gorgeous pasture, private pond, and incredible barn. The barn boasts a tack area, 4 horse stalls with padding, mechanical hay lift, interior lounge area for you including full bathroom, RV pad with hookups, LED lighting, hot water heater, and so much more! This home can be yours for $319,000.
The Community. Cleveland is a city in Bradley County, Tennessee, United States. The population was 41,285 at the 2010 census. It is the county seat and largest city in Bradley County, and the principal city of the Cleveland, Tennessee metropolitan area (consisting of Bradley County and neighboring Polk County).
The Employer. 350+ bed, two campus, full service, regional medical center providing outstanding healthcare to the City of Cleveland, Bradley County and surrounding communities. Services include surgery, digestive care, cardiology, senior services, behavioral health, women's services, emergency and pediatric care.
Closest Major City
Colleges and Universities
- 101 miles to Atlanta, GA
- 128 miles to Nashville, TN
- 157 miles to Birmingham, AL
- 201 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY
- 220 miles to Louisville, KY
- Lee University (Full-time enrollment: 4,422; Location: 1120 N Ocoee St; Private, not-for-profit; Website: ; Offers Master's degree)
- Cleveland State Community College (FT enrollment: 2,500)
- Franklin Academy (FT enrollment: 77)
- Southern Adventist University (about 14 miles; Collegedale, TN; Full-time enrollment: 2,898)
- Northeast Recreation Center
- Cleveland Parks & Recreation
- Bradley County Parks & Recreation
- South Cleveland Community Center
- Bradley Square Mall
- Cleveland Towne Center
- Prior Attire
- Orange Blossom Boutique