Surgery-Neurosurgery opening in , Florida. Macon, GA
A five-physician group associated with the second largest hospital in Georgia, is seeking a board certified/board eligible Neurosurgeon. This extremely busy private practice seeks to add a neurosurgeon to serve a population of over 750,000 residents and support the Level 1 trauma service which treats over 45,000 patients annually. The practice is one of few groups of physicians who specialize in intra-operative management.
The physicians hold 28 patents for medical devices and are at the forefront of surgical procedures, clinical trials, and medical research. They train other neurosurgeons worldwide, including those in underdeveloped countries where medical care is often scant or unavailable. Furthermore, neurosurgeons are the most highly trained doctors available, with a requirement of at least seven years of residency upon completion of medical school and a dedicated focus on the brain, spine and spinal cord. Our experience and training are second to none.
The professional opportunity exceeds all expectations with,
- a 600+ bed facility serving an MSA service area of over 750,000 residents
- a competitive salary plus exceptional benefits and bonuses. Loan forgiveness is available.
- a national designation for its excellence. This Top 100 Hospital is one of the premier teaching hospitals in the United States
- a Level One Trauma center with over 45,000 visits and a new helicopter pad.
- a Primary Stroke Center with a Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval Certification. Stroke training and/or experience is a plus.
- a JCAHO accredited physical rehabilitation hospital
- excellent specialists and ancillary staff for support
- a MAGNET certified nursing program
- Five residency programs affiliated with the Mercer University of School of Medicine.