Anesthesiology opening in Kansas City, Kansas.
An inpatient health center near Sedgwick County is looking to add an Anesthesiologist to their team. The region is known for its family-friendly activities that are perfect for making memories. The area also has multiple opportunities for outdoor recreation, including motocross, professional sports, local eateries, and an extensive craft brew scene worth experiencing. This position is ideal for someone who enjoys the balance of family and city life.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: Anesthesiologist
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency/Training: Anesthesiology
- Setting: Inpatient Setting
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099
- Availability: Full-Time or part-time
- Experience: Minimum 2 years experience
- Bread and Butter cases- no heads, no hearts, no ortho. OB not required
- A mix of IP and OP surgeries
Scheduling: 7a-3p available opportunities for longer shifts (10 or 12)
- No weekends, no call, no nights
- Needing coverage for June and July possibly longer, ideally, blocks of at least 1-2 weeks per month if not more
KPG will not cover malpractice, the provider must have their own or the facility is able to cover- please only send those with clean backgrounds/no malpractice
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit !