Hospitalist opening in Glasgow, Kentucky. Deliver compassionate patient care through TeamHealth's opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at T.J. Samson Community Hospital, the flagship hospital of TJ Regional Health. T.J. Samson Community Hospital is located in Glasgow Kentucky, about 30 minutes from Bowling Green and 90 minutes from both Louisville and Nashville. We are looking for one night physician for this new hospitalist program, and this position will go quickly! Make a positive difference working in a rural setting at this 124-bed community hospital. There is a family practice residency program, a 10-bed open ICU, with critical care backup and no procedures required. The daily census is 18 patient encounters. Enjoy excellent compensation and paid malpractice and tail coverage. Join a community of thousands of hospital medicine professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospitalists who provide the best for their patients. Our leaders are some of the best in the country! TeamHealth is one of the nation?s leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. We are proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the nation.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, long and short term disability options
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Sign on bonus and relocation incentives
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine