Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Page, Arizona.
A growing practice seeks an OBGYN to work in the Page, AZ area!
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
- Committed to providing the best and safest care, while creating a warm, inviting environment for their patients, family members, and caregivers.
- Innovative staff and treatment modalities and wonderful teamwork that is focused on patient safety
Benefits and Features :
- Top salary, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and more
- The physician must provide clinical care to patients in accordance with regulations to include but not limited to obtaining patient history, ordering labs and diagnostic studies
- 4 days a week. Monday - Thursday 10 hour shifts. One of the days is open for procedures at the hospital.
- 60% OB 40% GYN
- Call Coverage: Weekend call - 1:3
- 160 Deliveries per Year among All Providers
- Full Support Staff. 2 Family Practice w/OB that can do CS
- Graduate of an accredited medical school with a current unencumbered Arizona state license to practice medicine.
- Valid DEA number.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Ability to become privileged/credentialed at local hospitals and credentialed with Canyonlands contracted health plans.
- Must not be excluded from participation in federal health care programs (as determined by the OIG).
- CPR certified (BLS/ACLS).
- Possess a valid driver s License.
- Preferred: 3 plus years of directly related clinical experience at a community health center.
FOR MORE Click Here to Apply NOW Healthcare Recruitment our goal is to find you your ideal position. Through our current partnerships with over 820 Health Systems, we can expose you to the best opportunities available. We first seek to find out what your ideal position looks like (in terms of setting, size and company culture) and then find you the closest match to your wishes. There is no fee to you for our services. We set up interviews for you, find you positions you can t find on your own and assist with all the negotiations."
David Wolfe, Founder & CEO of NOW Healthcare
About NOW Healthcare Recruiting:
- Founded in 2012, based in Charleston, SC. 11 Team Members now.
- Our Core Purpose is "We Connect People to Improve Lives". Our Vision: "To Be The Search Firm in the USA for APPs and MDs".
- Our Core Values are: We Deliver, We Serve and We Get Better Every day.
- Recruits MDs, RNs, NPs, CRNAs and PAs for over 820 medical groups in all 50 states
- 92% retention rate within the company from 2