Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in West Palm Beach, Florida. A single-specialty organization located in Florida is seeking an OB/GYN generalist to join their team due to growth. Your schedule will be 3 days a week in the clinic, and 5 to 6 in-house laborist shifts per month. The day after call the physician will be off. A FL medical license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process.
This position offers a competitive compensation, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, and a retirement plan.
You will enjoy living and working in this upscale community. It is 1 of the gems on the Gold Coast of Florida with fine dining, unique one-of-a-kind shops, and access to boating and water sports.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Van Ruttley directly at Click Here to Apply or email your CV and references to Click Here to Apply Refer to job number .
- Competitive base salary
- Single-specialty organization
- OB/GYN generalist position
- 3 office days per week
- 5 to 6 in-house laborist shifts per month
- Will have day off after call
- Position available due to growth
- Beautiful coastal location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail