Occupational Medicine opening in Ballwin, Missouri.
Cross Country Locums is seeking a residency trained Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician with Occupational Medicine and Urgent Care experience to help with an ongoing coverage opportunity in Missouri. Please review the details below.
- Open dates 02/01-04/30/2021
- Must be DOT Certified
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- require 1 week of training (paid)
- Duties include-Diagnose and treat work-related injuries, perform pre-placement, DOT, public safety, and surveillance physical examinations for varied private companies and governmental agencies. Evaluate and treat urgent care patients on a walk-in basis. May oversee, collaborate with and supervise any advanced practice providers in the clinic. Perform in-office procedures, communicate with employers and provide medical guidance. Exhibit Orange Book characteristics including welcoming, skillful and respectful behaviors always. Completes all documentation in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Mileage round trip, Lodging and Malpractice insurance will be covered
- Paid weekly through Direct Deposit
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please email Jerrelle Cook Click Here to Apply a copy of your most recent CV with interest along with any questions you have and call Click Here to Apply .
Physician Staffing Click Here to Apply Line Click Here to Apply
Cell Click Here to Apply