- FREE bus from Norwich and Wymondham
- 20 Days Holiday
- Opportunities for overtime
- Free onsite parking
- Free buses from Norwich
- Hot food available on site plus free hot drinks and fruit
- Exclusive 2 Sisters employee discount offering savings of up to 60% with brands including Asda, Morrisons, Marks and Spencer and Tesco.
- £100 refer a friend scheme
- Fantastic development opportunities available for promotion and career development
- In-house training including L1 & 2 Health and Safety certification, and paid apprenticeship opportunities with fantastic career progression.
- Fast Track Progression and Development Opportunities
- Employee of the Month and My Bright Idea' awards
- Employee assistance programme.
- Grocery Aid - employees access to counselling
- Wellbeing support on site
- Death in service benefit, optional - linked to pension
- A COVID 19 safe environment.
Come and join us! We currently have exciting opportunities for Food Production Order Picker's to join our team in Thetford
- This post is working Days OR Nights
- The hours of work and shift patterns are: 6am to 6pm OR 6pm to 6am, 4on 4off
- The rate of pay is: £11.50, plus a 10% shift allowance (for hours worked between 10pm and 6am).
* Collecting order to fulfill deliveries.
* Picking out ordered items from storage location using barcodes, serial numbers, etc.;
* Securely shrink-wrapping items before dispatching.
* Operating handling equipment according to H&S regulations.
* Updating stock inventory after each item is retrieved.
* Managing stock control (first in first out).
* Performing general warehouse duties as necessary.
* Hit target of picked cases (2-3k per person).
* Vehicle loading/unloading manually/with manual pump truck/powered pallet truck.
- Basic English language or willing to learn
- Basic math knowledge
- Basic H&S Training
- Basic Food safety training
- Ability to lift crates that can weigh max. 20kg
- Problem solving