Surgery-General opening in Hobbs, New Mexico.
An outpatient health center in Lea County, New Mexico is looking to add an Orthopedic Surgeon to their team. The community has been nationally praised for being a growing city that s still affordable, and it even has its own nearby airport. This facility is also only 90 minutes away from the world famous Carlsbad Caverns, a large underground series of caverns with stalactites, bats, and a large limestone chamber, and El Paso, Texas is close enough for a weekend trip into the city. This is a perfect position who loves the outdoors and wants to explore the distinct beauty of the desert landscape while still having access to the city.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: Orthopedic Surgeon
- Board Status: Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Residency/Training: Orthopedic Surgery
- Setting: Outpatient Setting
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Permanent W2
- Availability: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Starts ASAP. Monday-Friday.
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, CME support, and PTO / Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit !