Family Practice-Without OB opening in Belleville, Illinois. Job Description & Requirements
Outpatient Family or Internal Medicine / Saint Louis metro area / $125,000 loan repayment in Illinois
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $.00
The top-ranked health system in greater St. Louis is seeking a qualified physician who is board-certified or board-eligible in family or internal medicine to join an established practice in the greater St. Louis area. This is an outstanding opportunity for the incoming candidate to be part of an exceptional organization with leaders who offer tremendous support to their employed physicians and step into a full patient panel due to a physician retirement.Opportunity Highlights
About the Organization
- Enjoy a desirable quality of life
- $230,000 base compensation with long-term earning potential in the $300,000 range once on a wRVU productivity model.
- Student loan repayment and relocation available
- 100% outpatient opportunity
- Excellent work-life balance
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, and AD&D and malpractice insurance, pension, 401k, 403b retirement plans
- CME Allowance
Join one of the largest nonprofit healthcare integrated delivery organizations in the country, serving the residents of the Greater St. Louis, Southern Illinois, and Mid-Missouri regions. Through leadership, education, innovation, and excellence in medicine, they are committed to improving the health and well-being of all people-including charity and unreimbursed care for their communities.
Recognized for Patient Satisfaction, Nursing Quality, Service Line Excellence, Safety and Quality, and Top Physicians, this renowned organization s goal is to make the world s best medicine better. To do that, they arm their staff with tools and resources that support them personally, professionally, and financially-because they believe the world s best medicine really begins with you.Community Information-Live and work in the St. Louis metro area!
Live and work in a bedroom community of the St. Louis metro area offering affordable living and access to world-class sports, cultural venues, and family-friendly attractions.
- Recognized as one of the greatest sports cities with world champion St. Louis Cardinals, Stanley Cup-winning St. Louis Blues, and a professional soccer team in a new stadium debuting in 2023
- Unique family-friendly attractions like nowhere else - explore the Science Center, visit the Magic House, City Museum, and Aquarium, or spend the day at Forest Park, skating, boating, or feeding baby animals at the Zoo
- Center for Cultural Entertainment; home of world-renown St. Louis Symphony, world-class St. Louis Zoo, the St. Louis Art Museum, and the Missouri History Museum
- A dining scene worthy of a national spotlight with James Beard renowned chefs offering luxurious international cuisine that s elegant but not stuffy.
Call me to learn more about this opportunity in an affordable Midwest city.Job BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine